Spotlight on the French Riviera
October 15 – October 22, 2016
8 Days • 9 Meals
6 Breakfasts • 3 Dinner
Nice, Flower Market, St. Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Rothschild Villa and Gardens, Monaco, St. Paul de Vence, Grasse, Parfumerie
“Leisure Stays” are tours in which the itineraries are designed to allow for multiple-night stays in two or more cities. This allows you a more leisurely pace and more time to explore the destinations on your own.
Rates Per Person
Double $3,849, Single $4,649, Triple $3,819
*Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Evansville Regional Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
*Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $280 per person
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 2 – 7
Le Meridien-Nice, Nice
On some dates alternate hotels may be used.
- Explore the impressive Rothschild Villa and Gardens, a seaside palazzo overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Walk through a local flower market in Nice.
- Visit the village of Grasse, world center of perfume making.
- Explore the walled medieval town of St. Paul de Vence.
- Enjoy leisure time to relax and explore the French Riviera.
For more information call
Ohio Valley Travels
Included Meals Key
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner